07 May 2005

Sometimes change is a good thing

So...I can't really talk about all thats going on here. It's tough and exhausting. Sean, If you still read and check in on me I envy you. You don't have to paint shit, or stand watches. You dont go to work in the dark and come home in the dark. But on the other hand, I wouldn't want it any other way. This is the best duty I could have wanted. I will learn so much. To those of you I have lost due to my inactivity, I apologize. It's rough when your not used to this. The hours should improve in a little while so keep checking back. In the meantime I've started up my own fotopage at http://usndoc150.fotopages.com/ . Check it out and leave comments. I'm messing with my self timer right now to get more pictures of me in my civilian clothes. So stand the frick by!!! Love ya all.