11 August 2005

I'm back....

...for a little while anyways. I'm not sure how long it will be till my next post. We've been pierside in Hawaii for the last month. However we've been working so hard that all I do when I go home is eat dinner, work out, and sleep. It sucks, but In the last 8 months (has it really been that long?!!?) I've become quite accustome to getting the shaft.

Now, sometimes, rarely, we get off early on a friday. and when we do, look out Waikiki, cuz the sailors are coming for you!! Yeah, I go and party a little here and there, but mostly there.

Now back to work. I usually have a pretty got work ethic. But I'm getting ready to give the navy a big FUCK YOU!! and be on my way. The military has shafted me, and they have shafted me more than once. So I'm ready to put it all on the line and to not give a FLYING FUCK no more.

My HM1 made chief so I'm stuck here by myself for the next 6 weeks while he goes through initiation. I don't know what the hell to do sometimes. Oh, well. I think I'll live.