07 September 2004

Push my fingers into my eyes...

...It's the only thing that slowly stops the ache...

Hey y'all!

Well it was a long weekend for me. It was full of pleasure, pain, and good companionship.

Friday: I just get off work from Thursday night and my buddy calls me on the phone and tells me to meet him on the smoke deck. I go out there and he asks if I wanted to go to Quantico to get our hair cut, go to Wal-mart to get bins for his truck, and then go to get my phone. I was like cool, thats sounds good. So off we go. It's about an hour to hour and a half drive to Quantico. Why go that far just for a hair cut. Because its the only place that does it the way we like. Short, like Marine Regs short. Plus you get a shoulder and scalp massage, and no it doesn't come with a "Happy Ending" for all you sickos out there. So we drive down there and get our hair cut and drive to Wally-Mart, and as luck would have it, they didn't have the bins that he needed. We go to Radio Shack and were there getting my phone for all of about 30 minutes. I got a cool Kyocera Slider phone. For all of those who would like to reach me and talk to the real me in person my number is 240-676-0089. I have free nights and weekends so that would be preferable since I got the plan with only 400 daytime minutes. If you want to cantact me by land line, my number is 301-214-4888. I have free long distance(one of those military living in the barracks perks) so you needn't worry about my bill running up. Call collect if you want, I don't care. The only thing to keep in mind is that I work nights, so 7am to 5pm are my sleeping hours. We made a clutch decision to go Paintballing the next day so we roll to the P-Ball store to get paint. We then go back to the Barracks and watch movies and get our gear ready for the next day.

Saturday: Up bright and early for the hour and a half drive to the field. Two large guys and a skinny guy crammed into the cab of a Ford Ranger. Fun times. Anyways we get to the field and start getting ready. We go play a game and while we're waiting for the next game to start and a yellowjacket lands on the back of my neck. I tell my buddy to swat it away and what does he do...he blows on it. It doesn't move so I smash it against my neck, which turned out to be a bad idea. Good thing I'm not allergic, but god did it hurt. Only stung for about an hour or so then slowly started to go away. During one of the hyperball games(the two games we play are Hyperball, which is played on a small field and has many obstacles, or bunkers to hide behind, and Woodsball, played on a large forested field, usually with total elimination or CTF rules) me and this guy were exchanging paint for about 2 mins or so. I run out of paint in my hopper so I crouch down to reload and this guy books it around my bunker and lays about 5 rounds into my side at about 4 feet on full auto. Left 5 good sized welts. Good Stuff. Needless to say it was a good day. Any day I get to go P-Ballin is a good day.

Sunday: Relaxation and recovery day. Watched movies and did laundry, and slept.

Monday: Worked...Why do I always have to work on the holidays.

Thats about it. No new news really. So Imma gonna go to sleep now and go to work tonight. Everyone take care...
Navy Doc out...