13 August 2004

Thoughts from a distressed mind

This is going to be a short post, due to the fact that I need to get some things off my chest before I go to bed...

First off, to everyone that has been following, my punishment for that mistake I made is over and went off without a hitch. I had to present a report about honor and integrity to my subordinates this morning. Give it a couple days and lets see how they take it.

Next, a question that has plagued me my entire life. Why, when I start to get close to someone, do I do something to push them away? You know who you are, and I'm sorry. You have been a blessing in my life. You were able to make me smile when things started looking bleak. A great friendship has sprouted and its something that I don't want to lose. I cherish it too much.

Thats it. Navy Doc out...